Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sale! Sale! Sale!


Sale everywhere..in emirates towers / burjuman and soon in Emirates mall
after HN. Al Salam, Saks, Valentino and Gucci, everyone else starting to make sale to bring the new collection up. I went to burjman yesterday
bebe has really nice collection and sexy may i say and their sale will start at the end of july. The only reason i went to burjman this time to get shoes!! i need colourful shoes..yellow! hot red, i got
grey mer's shoes in sale..they were soo comfortable. Then i went to Studio Pollini from Pollini and got this amazing grey shoes.. You know the ad when the lady walks with grey dress and grey shoes? i couldn't help resisting them.. classical no regrets shoes :) and sooo comfortable.
and finally for you all, i tell you to get the best shoes for your legs no matter what label is..you have to know that it will only be great because it's in your legs!
i walk in the shoes store - i pick few styles of shoes that i know will be great for my feet - everyone in the store is saying: do you know you have great legs that goes well for the shoes?
i keep telling them: i know :)
when i try a good shoe i know that it will be great on me otherwise i won't try it even if i hear this is the fashion now!! it looks amazing on you! i don't care! the only thing i care about is do i like it ? and does it really look good on me?
when you feel and trust your body or for example your legs that they are irresistible and beautiful, then you have to know that everyone else when they will at you they will feel the same.
don't wait anyone to tell you how great your legs are
say after me:
i love my legs
i love my legs
i love my legs
i have the best legs in the earth !
treat them well.. walk infront of the mirror and see the best side of your legs
use Vaseline .. it will not take time from you --at night, moisturize your legs and go to sleep - it will keep them shinny and protective - treat them with masks.

My advice for sale? go now before the festival!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im guilty of not taking too much care of my footsies! *hides* lol.. i need more pedicures!! right now they're blistered from the red heels i wore to the mall the other day, they were too tight =*(

Anonymous said...

ohhh dear!! lol

try to put them in hot solty water before you go to sleep - always try to find a good comfortable high heels - i spent years till i find one :P

Anonymous said...

oh ur so lucky! my foot is flat n a lil wide not any shoe fits me :'(

Anonymous said...

misty i can recommend to you some stores and help you- email me at fashionjaw@gmail.com

*Bella said...

I've been in Saks few days ago, and guess what the best shoes were gone. The left overs were completely ruined ='(
I desperately need to update my shoe collection !!

Anonymous said...

i love these shoes and especially the yellow one, reminds me of my fav designer Cindy Glass on Dia Diwan

http://www.diadiwan.com/global-souk/designer/cindy-glass/products