Thursday, April 10, 2008

long time no see!!

i know i haven't post anything lately, i was busy with our photo shooting work + forum + other personal things.
Our client's ad was on magazines which makes me lil proud and happy - however, Mr perfect didn't like at all.. you know he is Mr. Perfect!! lol
I got my sunset blvd!!! my no.1 in my list!! and can't wait to complete my list.

one tip from me: when you want to buy an item you planned to buy for long time, go alone!!! otherwise u will regret later that you listened to others.

You know what i dislike? when i go to labels' store with others? when they start saying this is expensive and there are a lot of poor people in the world. then your face is like what the!!??
We don't have to announce to everyone that we do join the charity and we give poor people to everyone!? and if this is expensive yes it is but it worth it !! because we don't go and buy expensive items everyday!!! we think and think and when we buy it then it stays forever! what's expensive labels are for? to stay forever with you!! not to throw them when you are done!
it's my money and i worked hard for it and i can do whatever i want with it to make me feel good anyway :)
these kind of girls are killing me when they spent a lot of money on their abayahs that doesn't last forever...while we spend the same amount on bags that can stays for generation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaay congrats on crossing one item off your wishlist :D great feeling right? hehe missed ya girl!

Anonymous said...

yeah it feels great -- can't wait to complete my collection lol

missed you 2!! ween serty? :P