Thursday, March 27, 2008

my list!!

Finally! my list is online lol
after a lot of studing of what i need and desire here are the collection of my most wanted list for a long lasting lol

Why you have to do a list? because it makes you focus on the things you really need most and not be an easy catch when you go to shop. You will remember your list and what you really need most.

1- sunset boulevard in pomme or amarante both colours are great but i do luv the pomme! and they r great for parties and wedding. you can wear them in two ways.

2- one of my dream since i see classic hollywood movies.

Monogram Hat Box



3- monogram begase to go along with my Hat Box.


4- the amazing speedy 08-09 - when i saw it for the first time i said ( it's mine ) amazing colour and usefull may i say :P


5- black louboutin's shoes that i didn't find it in here.



When i will add more if i remember later. --- so what about you?

4 comments:

Style Cocktail said...

Great Blog
http://stylecocktail.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thank you fashionistas :)

Anonymous said...

aww I agree on the second item, I luved this shape from SATC when carrie was leaving to paris I guess <3

fashionjaw said...

dreamy tell me about it -- i want to have them all!!! inshalla :P lol