Tuesday, February 26, 2008

LV collection have names! lol

Marc Jacob LV collection now have names -- I'm still waiting for the rest because i have one bag in mind with LV hat box in my list. When I saw the first collection for the first time i was glad that i got the Suhali lockit! nothing in the store really compare with it. Employees in the store keep telling me that there is nothing better than the Suhali that i got but i really want another one and another one-- I'm planning to get big collection as you know :P and for the LV nothing get old.
Sometimes I think Marc is crazy? with this crazy collection? but maybe people need craziness in their lives lol? You can see the vintage style monogram tisse' and i can see Mary Kate wearing it with her vintage style, i don't mind the leather but I don't know what those lines are doing there?? . Oh and you can see monogram jokes : Mancrazy, duderanch and graduate!? funny names lol. Then there are monogram pulp.

LV bags looks really better in real than in photos and that is for sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bags are nice, but do you think those are really LV!!!
I liked the second and the fourth ones..

Anonymous said...

elyazya hmmm yes i got them from their website lol. I know what u mean dear but this Marc Jacob's crazy collection :P

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!this is LV!!

i didn't like it at all..

thank fashionjaw>>

:P