Thursday, February 28, 2008

DOLCE & GABBANA / D&G 08-09 Milan

tweed colored skirts and corduroy trousers,
scarves on their high neck and lovely hats on their heads
Wild coat that fly with the fur on their arms.
these are a few of my favorite things!!
me singing lol.. Absolutely marvelous fashion unique and new! by Dolce and Gabbana


D & G 08-09 show



DOLCE & GABBANA 08-09 show



Few pictures of their Summer- spring collection that you may find them in our stores now or you can book ur fav. I like the first one -- it reminds me of the old century and doctor's bag where all his medicines inside lol. I might have one if it's really good in real.

I think it will look nice for the girls who wear bahraini's abayas or baloon abayas. forgive me if the name insult anyone but really looks like baloon.

more of their collection in high class forum.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet cute blog u've got here gulr !!!! loove the collection


AD_Queen

Anonymous said...

thx ad queen :)

Anonymous said...

i liked the first D&G bag..

i lov bags