Monday, February 4, 2008

fashionjaw busy with?


I know i didn't post lately anything about fashion.. i was busy with photoshooting lately and today i am having photoshoot but i got few mins for new post and to share with you my LV scarf to match with my Suhali Lockit. I was shopping last week with my dad. It's really nice to shop and go out with your dad. I swear that every time I enter LV store, they got to be busy and serious with me and with all my friends.. but that day was different my father was talking to them and then they started to laugh and they were happy lol.. once we were leaving they asked my dad to visit them soon while i was the one who is shopping!! He said no my daughter and her mom will always come to buy.. they said no no we want u to come also just to visit looool I was watching them 1 then 2 then 3 of them. It was funny...
The only thing i know that i will not stop buying from LV --if i want a purse it will be LV if i want a bag it will be LV - if i want travel luggage then i will have LV!! it doesn't mean everyone go for it.. but really i found out that i had enough from other bags ..and it's time make a collection that can stay with them for a looong looong time.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I would like to know are you a freelance stylist? and if I wanted to contact you for some advice how can I do that?

Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Hi

I would like to know are you a freelance stylist? and if I wanted to contact you for some advice how can I do that?

Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

I 'm a magazine stylist and i do give personal advice for free dear

email me at fashionjaw@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

lol your daddy sounds like mine.. he loves to have a chat with everyone when we go shopping.. i took him to LV once when i went to get the denim pleaty and he was all shooo matsawoon discount LOL gaf6aaa i was like baba latgol che f'6ee7a =P he was just saying that to embarass me n the sales assistants were giggling

allah y5alee our daddys lna inshallah =)

Anonymous said...

enory missed uuuuuuu...why there is no updates??
lol tell me about it girl!!