Monday, January 14, 2008

fashionjaw fav. style

you can always watch sex & the city because it makes you feel you want to wear your best dress,bags, shoes..etc and look great. I think season five was the best of carrie's look - the short hair looks so cute for her face and the bright colour she uses. yes she was pregnant on this season but they really let her look great!! my fav. look is the first picture marni's dress and jacket and the second photo, her look is so elegant with the lovely leiber's clutch.

My assistant is trying her best to please me. There are funny moments when she reply on my mobile: hello? my boss is busy now can i leave her a message? then they tell her she won't understand what they want and they have to talk to me now lol. but i keep telling her that you give them reasons and talk with them about the problem and she did.
She is very smart girl and really helpfull. She has bright future. wish her all the best.

I'm writing my shopping list - fashionjaw must have for 2008 -- i will show you when i am done.

1 comment:

Single & Fabulous said...

I agree with you that SJP's make up was really good in season five, but you see i think she made a mistake cutting off her hair. SJP's cute and fashionable and, and, . . . . etc, but she doesn't have a very nice face with her too small eyes and errr, not so nice nose ! so her messy long hair was the thing that made up for her lack of facial beauty and made her look really attractive. At least this is what I think.